Transitioning from Foreclosure to Pre-Purchase $500.00
This three week course helps housing counselors prepare clients who are currently going through foreclosure or have previously gone through a foreclosure, get back on their feet, prepare to rent, and eventually purchase a home again. This course picks up where the current Foreclosure Counseling class by Learning Alliance leaves off and looks at additional strategies to help prevent foreclosure. The curriculum aims to give the Housing Counselor the tools and knowledge to work with the “Formerly Foreclosed” to assist them in obtaining homeownership, and do so in a more sustainable way!
- Three weeks of instructor facilitated training in an online virtual classroom
- Access to experienced industry professionals for guidance
- 200+ page manual broken down in an easy downloadable and/or printable format
- 24/7 access to self-paced group exercises and materials
- Course accessibility for 30 days after your course end date
Scholarships are also offered with any of the eLearning courses.
Review the NHNLA course calendar to find an upcoming eLearning course.